Major Job Responsibilities:
• Overall responsible for quality implementation of program in district.
• Lead the team members and provide supportive supervision.
• Provide hands on support for quality implementation of program at district level.
• Develop Monthly, Quarterly and Annual work plan and ensure the implementation as per the plan
• Manage and supervise the project team for smooth implementation of program
• Participate in State and district level meetings & workshops and share the program updates with the Govt. Counterparts
• Identify obstructions through regular field visits using checklists and finding solutions
• Planning and conduction of Training of Teacher at district level
• Ensuring implementation of field activities at district level.
• Monitoring and Supportive supervision to schoolteachers and field staff for school sessions/ digital sessions
• Liaisoning with media person for visibility of project at district, block and community level.
• Conduction of extracurricular activities with school children to make the learning enjoyable.
• Planning and conduction of Special Days Celebration as per the state and community culture.
• Facilitate the process of Community-based activity through active involvement of government officials, NGOs youth clubs, schools, colleges, etc.
• Reporting for monthly, quarterly and annual reports and submission in timely manner
• Support in providing best practices, case studies related to program on Monthly/Quarterly basis
• Advocacy and liaison with government departments in promoting the project activities and involve them for program greater participation.
Some time travel is required to outside the project district.
Skill and Competency required:
The project requires good planning and organizational ability.
• Must be proficient in reading and writing English with strong local languages and have
demonstrated ability to produce professional reports/documents.
• Must have good writing and reporting skills.
• Should have experience working with the government officials.
• Should be able to work with the children, supporting them with counselling expertise.
• Should be a team player and worked in a competitive and professional environment.
• Sensitive to gender issues, stigma and barriers to social inclusion.
• Willing and able to travel extensively throughout the project areas.
Graduate from any discipline, should be from local district or should stay in the district during the project life cycle, good proficiency in IT, web pages, PPTs. Male or female. Should have own mobility like two wheelers, mobile phone and having a laptop is added value.
Should have at least 5 years’ experience in development sector.
Project period: year on year
Compensation: On par with development sector professional in a district, Fixed TA, award and rewards
To join within 15 days of selection