Position- Manager – Finance Officer / Assistant Manager, Finance
Organization: Pardada Pardadi Educational Society (PPES)
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: New Delhi
Founded in the year 2000, by Virendra (Sam) Singh, former President and Managing Director of DuPont South Asia. PPES is presently working with around 2500 girls and about 10,400 women in across 120 villages in and around Anupshahr town in Western Uttar Pradesh. The objective is the social upliftment and economic empowerment of the girls and women in this region. PPES’ interventions are in the fields of Education (Formal School & Higher Education), Health & Hygiene, Women Empowerment, and Economic Empowerment.
With the ultimate aim of ensuring financial independence for these girls and women, PPES also ensures that they are equal and contributing members of their families and communities. Education is the cornerstone of the organization's goal to alleviate poverty and create a fair and gender-just society.
PPES India: www.pardadapardadi.org
PPES seeks to scale its reach and impact over the next few years. We are now entering the next phase of growth and looking at developing and strengthening our Finance systems / procedures / analyzing expenses etc. etc. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to join our team who could contribute meaningfully to the growth of the organization.
The Assistant Manager - Finance will report to Manager – Finance Department and work closely with the Manager and to assist him on day-to-day activities of the organization and will play a key role in enabling PPES’s future growth through expanding smooth accounting systems.
• Maintenance of all matters related to Finance, Accounting & Reporting
• Close Coordinate with Project location finance person for timely releasing the vendor, staffs, consultants’ payments.
• Close coordination with HR team to release salary and other staff benefits every month on time.
• Expense booking in Tally accounting system with project and donor wise segregation.
• Timely deposit of TDS, EPF, ESI and other statutory dues every month before the due date.
• Release payments via online banking channel with authorization from the bank authorized signatories.
• Close coordination with banking institutions in all kind of banking related
• Close Coordination with the project field team
• Support Head of Finance in planning, and monitoring the Finances
• Preparing the donor fund utilization reports
• Prepare the data for audits and Income Tax Scrutiny.
• Developing financial project reports, financial analysis and monitoring reports for the Donors and the management.
• Supporting team on Admin-related topics in Delhi office.
• Support HOF&A in preparing quarter/yearly budget.
• Coordinate periodic meetings regarding finance and admin;
• Managing the correctness and completeness of the financial administration including the validation of invoices
• Flexibility on travelling to filed location often
Experience and Qualifications
• Strong English and Hindi language skills, both speaking and writing
• B.com/M.com/MBA Finance/ CA (optional)
• At least 5 years’ experience in financial project control and reporting within the non-profit sector.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Tally ERP and Other Accounting Software.
• Good knowledge of the rules and regulations of ITD, FCRA, EPF & ESI etc.
• Experience in project administration in National level organization with various income sources and donors is a strong plus.
• Experience in risk management and donor compliance.
• Strong, flexible, team player with the ability to manage challenging tasks independently, and able to cope with deadlines.
• Genuine interest in our mission.
• Female Candidates are encouraging to apply.
• Excellent interpersonal skills- Persuasive and self-confident
Please note: An appendix to the Job profile will be shared during the interview process that is an integral part of the role
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note to HR PPES with a covering letter stating why you are interested in this position and indicate the title of the post applied for on the subject line of your e-mail with your current CTC and notice period. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. This is an urgent position; hence the applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Phone Number: 011-29542524 / 7055100444
PPES India: www.pardadapardadi.org
Location: New Delhi, Delhi