The National Projects Manager is the responsible person for managing all projects of FORCE in India. The Co-ordinators of projects and/or Regional Heads will report to him/her. We work in the space of Climate Change, Water Security, WASH and Solid Waste in rural and urban areas.
The NPM will report to Director, Projects and Chief Functionary FORCE
1) Manage all projects to ensure timely deliverables, outcomes, reporting, financial settlements and outcomes.
2) To report the same and also consolidated results, finances and outcomes with Director and CEO on a regular basis
3) To manage team issues and build capacities and support project teams as required
4) To interact with large donors and with external stakeholders for creating goodwill and visibility for the projects, FORCE, donors and larger alignment with the cause.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
1) Masters in Environment / Water/ WASH/Business Management/Social Work/Civil Engineering may apply.
2) Work Experience of atleast 4 years in relevant fields
3) Excellent interpersonal skills and methodical workstyle.
4) Excellent documentation skills in English and preferably also Hindi. Excellent computer usage skills for data analysis, report writing, presentations, IEC tools making.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?400,000.00 - ?700,000.00 per year
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi