Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience in the livelihood enhancement through livestock and enterprises development.
• BVSc (Veterinary Science)/ BSc (Agriculture) / MSc (Animal Husbandry / Veterinary) / MBA (Agriculture Business)
• Basic Computer Knowledge with MS Office
• Experience of working with an NGO
• Thorough understanding of rural village families / village culture
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and strong counselling skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good oral and written communication
• Strong presentation and good negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills- Persuasive and self-confident
• Strong work ethics, flexible, adaptable and positive attitude with ability to handle multiple tasks
• Collaborative, resourceful with a passion to drive excellence
• Fluency in Hindi & English
• Willing to travel within the communities and project related travel as per work requirement
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note to HR PPES at email@example.com with a covering letter stating why you are interested in this position and indicate the title of the post applied for on the subject line of your e-mail with your current CTC and notice period. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. This is an urgent position; hence the applications will be considered on rolling basis.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 011-29542524; Website: www.pardadapardadi.org
Location: Anoopshahr, Uttar Pradesh