• Coordination with all branches, staff members and other related agencies with respect to situation.
• Handling Public health programs in collaboration with other organisations
• Addressing administrative responsibilities including management of emails and communication and coordination
• Planning and execution of various academic activities, branch activities and keeping records.
• Performing basic admin duties including printing and ordering office supplies
• Organizing all physical / zoom meetings and updating calendars.
• Assisting and supporting management in issues, as per need.
• Liasioning with various government agencies including Charity commissioner
• Other assignments / activities that are assigned that are essential for smooth functioning of the academy time to time.
Qualification & Skills:
• MBA/ Healthcare Management/ Diploma or Degree Public health
• Similar work experience for 3 to 4 years.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of handling online software/portals.
• Must be fluent in English communication and drafting.
Location: Juinagar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra