. Project Manager (salary-21000+TA)
Education S/he should be a Post graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably with 1
year experience at district level programmes related to health, livelihood
programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS programmes.
Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences subject with minimum three years
experience in development / health sector at district level programmes related to
health, livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS
• Familiarity with government health policies and programmes Strong
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working
• Proficiency in data analysis, reporting writing, case study compilation.
• At least 10 days in the field visit required.
• Overall management capacity to monitor, report and guide the team under
Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions:
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing overall program in close coordination with SACS
and implementing agency. He / She would be responsible to keep close liaison with Government
Departments at districts level, SACS and TSU. Conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for
review and reporting to SACS. Review the performance of TI staffs, prepare need based monthly action
plan and follow up the action points, facilitate the SACS and TSU visits.
Duties and Responsibilities: will be responsible for performing the following functions:
1. The Project Manager is the overall in-charge of the TI and is responsible for functioning of the
project as per DAC operational guidelines.
2. The PM is tasked with achievement of the project deliverables as per project targets.
3. The PM will be based at the field office and organize weekly review meeting and supervise work
of all other staffs.
4. Establish linkages with other referral services, stake holder meetings, and advocacy.
5. Organize in house capacity building of the other staff.
6. PM to travel to the project area / hotspots for purposes related to TI programme
implementation like supervision of PE / ORWs and interaction with HRGs. PM should visit the
field for about 10-15 days in a month records of the field visits are maintained.
7. Assist PD to organise advocacy and linkage activities.
8. Analyse the progress of the project activities and share the same with action points in the
monthly project staff meeting.
9. Assess the capacity building requirements of project staff and communicate the same with TSU
10. Monitor the transit intervention activities where ever applicable.
11. Conduct weekly / biweekly/monthly review meetings with project staff and PEs.
• Report to PD of the project and TI nodal officer in SACS and / or PO in TSU
• Timely submission of monthly program performance data in SIMS/CMIS or other reporting format.
• Submission of SOEs
• Provide data / information required for preparation of reports.
• Programme Management, Supervision and Monitoring Skills, Team Building Skills, Data Analysis,
Community based monitoring and rapport building, advocacy and networking.
Location: Roorkee Haridwar, Uttarakhand