Creating enabling environment wherein the survivors of gender based violence including trafficking, or those who are vulnerable to it, are able to choose and participate in their economic and social integration through a series of interventions leading to their empowerment and sustainable future.
The Program Anchor will be working towards meeting outcomes for care & support, training and job placement, sustainable livelihood and financial independence of women who are part of the Kshamata Transformation Program. The main aim of the program is towards social integration and economic empowerment of women. The Kshamata Transformation Program focusses on 9 dimensions of Reintegration that guide the activities. The Anchor will ensure efficient coordination and effective implementation of result oriented activities and long-lasting changes in the lives of beneficiaries.
Details of scope of work:
Planning & Implementation of activities under the Kshamata Transformation Program - includes Kshamata Transformation Center (KTC) and Group stay /satellite units
· Plan a yearly and monthly calendar for the program/center along with the team
· Develop and facilitate implementation of weekly and monthly work plan
Individual as well as overall plan for the center.
Share a plan with team and take feedback for improvement
· Planning and coordinating of day-to-day activities. Facilitate the team to conduct daily activities and oversee the same from time to time
Coordinate with girls and external resource persons
· Orientation to and relationship building with the new entrants along with the team
New girls have to be oriented on KTC protocols, daily routine, training schedule, etc. under the Kshamata Transformation Program
Each woman should be given a welcome kit on the date of joining the center.
Regular interaction with girls through games, life skills and workshops.
Get the passport sized photographs made for various purposes like identity card, bank account, etc.
· Ensure smooth and timely implementation of planned activities
All planned activities have to be completed within the given timelines.
· Facilitate social entitlement and legal documentation of each of the women under the Kshamata Transformation Program
· Facilitate job readiness and job placements for each woman
Case Management: Case Plan and Review
· Develop a case plan for each women entering the Program post taking input from team members and other vertical leads
Sit with each woman and create a plan for the first three months.
· Monthly review cum assessment of progress of each woman
Review has to be taken on the last day of each month.
· Develop a mutual action plan and track the progress
· Exit plan to be prepared as well
Coordination & Facilitation
· Facilitate Counselling for women at the centre through trained counsellor and therapists. Take regular updates from the counsellor Follow up with counsellor for further intervention. Incorporate the suggestions of counsellor to achieve counselling goals.
· Facilitate Training in soft skills, life skills, etc.
· Coordination in vocational skills and job readiness
· Ensure that all relevant documents pertaining to the girl are received from the referring agencies and are maintained.
· Facilitate the volunteers & interns at the centre for various activities
· Organize a get together of graduated women once in every three months.
· Track the progress of group stay unit/s women
· Tracking of KTC graduated women & follow up
Identification of women who can be placed at KTC under the Kshamata Transformation Program
Need & Skill Assessment of women along with the team
Documentation & Report writing
Documentation of intervention activities.
Documentation related to case management system
Provide monthly update on target versus achievement
Skills, Attitude & Approach requirement:
Ø Willingness to work and execute in the field / on-ground. Hands-on execution and learning.
Ø Inclined to handle crisis situations , not afraid of challenges
Ø Willingness to take on task and people management
Ø Takes initiative and ownership
Ø Listening and communication skills (verbal and non-verbal and writing) and interpersonal skills
Ø Sensitive and Empathetic. Passion to make a change
Ø Coordination skills
Ø Observation skills and analytical skills
Ø Documentation skills
Ø Honest, encourages openness and transparency