Desired Skills & Requirement:
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills (Hindi,English), Marathi will consider as advantage.
• Report writing skills.(English)
• Excellent knowledge in computer applications with knowledge on the MS office.
• Excellent problem-solving, analytic skills, and interpersonal and coordination skills
• 24hrs Internet/WIFI connection is must for work from home/online meetings/communication.
Salary & Benefits:
• We offer a competitive salary starting from a minimum of 35000Rs. to 40000Rs. (Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience)
• Food & Accommodation
• Travel allowance only for the field.
• In addition to the salary, we provide a nurturing work environment that encourages professional growth and skill enhancement.
Job Specification/ Responsibilities:
• For the smooth communicate with funders & stakeholders, the selected candidate is required to be present physically at least for first 2 months to understand Vision, Mission and Projects. Afterword he/she is required to be present at the office/field according the necessity (Bi-weekly or Monthly )
• Fundraising for skill training programs to support the underprivileged youth in the region.
• Establishing and maintaining productive liaisons with potential donors, organizations and stakeholders.
• Developing strategies and initiatives to raise funds for the technical training of tribal and rural youth.
• Collaborating with the RTTI team to design and implement effective fundraising
• Organizing events and activities to create awareness about the importance of skill development for vulnerable sections of society.
• Providing career guidance and mentorship to students, encouraging them to set up their own enterprises.
• Assisting in the coordination and administration of training programs at RTTI.
• Monthly meetings with Students and Staff.
• Any other jobs assigned by Seniors
Interested candidates may write in with their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th August 2023.
Location: Sangamner & Work From Home (Online), Maharashtra