The position requires program implementation experience and technical knowledge on HIV/ AIDS and PPTCT, with a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant working experience. The key responsibilities of the officers are to help public and private hospitals plan and implement ICTC/PPTCT programming in assigned districts and provide technical support to the facilities.
Location: The selected candidate will be based in West Tripura and responsible for West Tripura, Dhalai, Khowai, Unakoti, North Tripura, South Tripura, Gomati & Siphahijala districts of Tripura.
PO would be responsible for
1) Coordination with District Health Administration of all the assigned districts
2) Ensure completion of the Project activities in the districts on time
3) Revisit mapping, assessment and identify private health facilities providing and engagement of all private health facilities in the districts
4) Facilitate reporting of all engaged private health facilities in PULSE and SIMS
5) Facilitate roll out of periphery level testing (Sub-centre/VHND)
6) Facilitate Health Camps (only North East)
7) Facilitate regular and timely reporting of SAICTC, FICTC, Subcentre and VHND
8) Mapping of all Family Planning Centres and support FLW to link PPW with the same
9) Orientation of selected school going adolescents on PPTCT
10) Orientation of RRE, Adolescent Health Counsellor and other important district stakeholders on HIV and PPTCT
11) Facilitate formation, orientation and ensure quarterly District EMTCT Shakti Committees
12) Supporting Districts in EMTC gap assessment
13) Support formation of PPW support groups, orientation and make them functional as helping hands of FLW
14) Ensuring timely program reporting of the district(s)
15) Supportive and hand holding support to FLWs to ensure PPTCT cascade to the PPWs registered in the project
Educational qualifications and skill required for the position:
The ideal candidates must be post graduates in social work / social sciences/ management with an experience of at least 3-4 years in HIV/AIDS counselling, prevention, care, support, treatment services and mentoring.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, regional & Local language
• Proficient in use of computers and internet applications
• Counselling and mentorship skills
• Analytical and documentation skills
• Should be based at the districts allotted, for work in the respective zones
• Willing to travel extensively (15-20 days in a month) in districts
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and meeting timelines
• Accepts and ensures rigor in program implementation
• Ability to work with large network of health care facilities in the government, private and non-governmental sectors
Remuneration: 3.6 – 3.9 lakh per annum
NOTES: 1) The candidate living with HIV and affected by HIV/AIDS would be given the preference if S/he fulfil the criteria as per JD for specific position.
2) The candidate for each position should be familiar with one of the regional languages of North east.
Please submit a comprehensive CV in English with a supporting cover letter, including the names of referees (including a current or most recent employer), as well as expected salary, last salary earned, and required notice period. Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
People living with HIV, women and individuals belonging to other vulnerable groups are encouraged to apply. NCPI+ provides a secular working environment and does not discriminate based on HIV status, religious or community affiliations, gender, or sexual orientation.
Please submit your application on or before 28th July 2023.
Location: West Tripura, Tripura