Supervision and Monitoring
1.The ORW will be In-charge of outreach and supportive supervision of PEs, counselling, linkages, etc.
2.Should ensure at least 20 days of field visits in a month to assigned areas and to the nearest preferred providers, ICTCs/FICTCs where the referrals are made.
3.ORW will ensure preparation of micro plans, risk & vulnerability analysis, stakeholder analysis in coordination with PE and Project Manager / MEA officer.
4.Should ensure weekly peer diaries are maintained, monthly report collection from PEs, submission of own reports to the project office.
5.Should facilitate the crisis response activities.
6.Ensure all new contacts of each peer educators should be covered by them.
7.The ORW will be In-charge of stakeholder management to discuss and rope in support of the stakeholders in smooth implementation of the programme in the area.
8. The ORW will be working with various power structures within and outside the community and would ensure their effective participation in the programme.
9. The ORW will identify and use preferred providers for delivering the project services after due training by SACS or DAPCU or TSU.
Commodity Supplies and Management
1. The ORW will be responsible for demand analysis of condoms, lubes in the field and would ensure distribution by the peers or through social marketing outlets in the field.
2. Identify and manage condom social marketing outlets as per the guidelines.
3. Ensure supply and management of IEC materials for use in the outreach sessions.
4.Prepare the clinic site or health camp sites by mobilising community for health check up or HIV testing and counselling.
• Report to PM.
• Provide data / information required for preparation of reports.
• Maintain records on referrals to other services, follow up register, reconciliation of referral cards, patient cards if required, condom & lubes stock and issue register for distribution in the field, needle and syringe stock and issue register for distribution in the field, collection and disposal of used needles and syringes, medicine stock and issue register if required, list of social marketing outlets and their follow up or any other documents as per requirements.
Salary as per budgetary provisions of DSACS/NACO for Targeted Intervention Programme.
Location: South Delhi, Delhi