An Accounts Officer will ensure all finance/accounts related tasks are running smoothly and statutory deadlines are kept. Her/His main duties include verifying expenditure vouchers and cheques and maintain all financial documents at head office.
Location: Tardeo and Chembur, Mumbai
Reports to the Deputy Finance Manager/ Finance Manager
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accounts and Finance
• Verifying/ Checking expenditure vouchers and cheques
• All banking related activities including preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements and monitoring expenditure against the allocated budget on monthly basis.
• Coordinating with the finance manager regularly on all financial and audit matters
• Maintenance of books of Accounts (Computerised and Manually) – Tally Software
• All matters concerning Taxation including TDS calculations, deductions, and deposit thereof.
• Timely filing of TDS returns, etc
• Ensure FCRA compliances.
• Ensure compliances with General Financial Rules followed by Apnalaya offices while processing/dealing with purchase orders and/or contracts, etc.
• Any other activity including administration matters and work related to ongoing programmes as assigned by the Finance team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Qualification and Skills
• A Graduate in Commerce or equivalent or above
• A minimum of 4-5-year experience in Finance, Accounts and Budgetary matters
• Solid knowledge of office procedures.
• Computer proficiency in MS-Office
• Attention to detail.
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
We look for a team player, solution-oriented, self-driven professional with strong sense of empathy, equity, constitutionalism, integrity, and ownership.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Mumbai Chembur, Maharashtra