Position: Accounts Officer
Location of work: Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Qualification & Experience:
• B. Com/ M. Com /MBA with knowledge of Tally with minimum of 7 Years of experience is must.
• Candidates with work experience only in NGO/Social sector will be given preference.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Create, review, and ensure completeness and accuracy of all transactions (income, unutilized grants, overheads recovery, accruals, provision for expenses etc.)
• Prepare and process salaries of all the employees. Manage entire process (applicability, deduction, deposit and returns) of employee-related statutory payments of TDS, PF, and professional tax if applicable.
• Prepare monthly variance analysis reports (budget vs actual), cash flow, funds flow, budget vs utilization, utilization certificates as per bank accounts for each project and consolidated reports for the organization as a whole.
• Support internal and statutory audits, ensure timely preparation of financial statements and related schedules, and ensure timely completion of audits with unqualified reports. Ensure strict compliance with project codes /cost centers, allocation, and update accounting system as per donor reporting requirements.
• Review all grant/ project agreements to ensure that amounts due are requested as per the mutually agreed timelines.
• Review and book the team monthly reimbursement and tracking of the Same, Issuance of advance as per need and approval.
• Support to create SOPs as per need basis like reimbursements & Claims, Inventory, Assets management policy etc.
• Process authorized purchase requests as needed
Remuneration details: Rs. 30,000/ as gross Salary per month (Negotiable depending on Competency of candidate)
To Apply: Interested candidates can kindly send your updated CV & covering letter mentioning your last draw salary with 2 references to email@example.com
We encourage all applicants possessing requisite qualification to apply. However due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants receive a call for interview.
Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh