NASVI/ NIDAN, working for informal workers, women, and children pan India, is looking for a Social Media cum Website Manager for its Delhi office. The candidate should-
• Be a post-graduate, preferably in Mass Communication
• Have experience in making social media posts including reels and interactive videos
• Have experience making and operating websites with effective SEO strategy
• Should be able to fetch good reach for the websites
• Be good at content writing for sharing posts
• Have knowledge about using various hashtags for sharing different posts for better reach
• Have experience handling social media pages on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Know about running and promoting ads and posts on social media
• Be tech savvy
• Be a good photographer
• Be ready to travel, even outside the state to work with the communities
Salary would be commensurate with industry standards.Immediate joiners would be given preference.
Interested candidates are requested to share their resumes along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Delhi, Delhi