Action Research & Training for Health (ARTH), a 25 year old public health organization based in Udaipur (Rajasthan), is working towards improving the health status and addressing related needs in rural and vulnerable communities of southern Rajasthan.
We require a HR Associate
A suitable candidate with post graduation in management, HR or similar, with at least 2 years of relevant experience. She/he should be fluent in spoken English and Hindi and be willing to travel in Udaipur zone districts for selection of human resources from field. This position is based in Udaipur. The HR Associate will support the Team Lead-HR and carry out activities related to HR and admin processes and procedures.
Required skills and abilities:
• Ability to handle confidential information with utmost discretion.
• Ability to work under pressure and interact with people of all backgrounds with tact, courtesy, and diplomacy.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments.
• Proactive communicator who identifies problems, communicates them, and takes the initiative to solve them.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient use of computer software applications, such as Word processor and spreadsheet.
• Team-orientation, with the ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
Location: Badgaon, Udaipur, Rajasthan