Coordinator, ICDP Programme Youthreach
Location: Roorkee, Uttarakhand Last Date: 25th August 2023
Position: Coordinator, ICDP Programme Reporting to Senior Coordinator
Founded in 1997, Youthreach is an NGO that seeks to inspire individual and collective transformation to create positive social change. Youthreach creates opportunities for individuals to contribute time, energy, skills, materials and financial resources in response to critical community needs. Youthreach currently partners with 114 non-profit organisations across 9 states in India working with disadvantaged children, youth, women and the environment. Through its programmes, Youthreach seeks to bridge parallel worlds, by spreading awareness on social issues and creating highly leveraged programmes by enhancing the spread and impact of the work that our partner NGOs are involved in.
The Corporate programme in Youthreach seeks to instil a sense of collective responsibility among corporates and businesses by creating spaces that enable corporates to reach out through volunteering, material contributions, capacity building, sponsorship, funding, training and employment. The corporate team at Youthreach designs, facilitates, manages and reports Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives that are innovative, needs-based, collaborative and sustainable.
About the Position
Youthreach is currently recruiting for the post of Coordinator for the community development programme in Roorkee.
Youthreach is looking for a development professional with at least 3 to 4 years of work experience in the area of SHGs, Education, vocational training management, and other field-based interventions preferably with some experience in community development. The person should have a minimum of a Bachelors’s degree in Social Work/Sociology, Development Studies/ NGO Studies /Political Science. The person should have excellent command over MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
The candidate who is a Masters in Social Work will have an added advantage.
The person should be fluent in English and Hindi and should be open to travelling on a regular basis. The person will work out of Roorkee, Uttarakhand and report to Youthreach Head office in New Delhi.
- Responsible for managing all field implementation activities - technical assistance, training and capacity building of CRPs, Field associates, Instructors and teachers, supporting VO livelihood sub-committee.
- Responsible for liaising with the line department for convergence-related activity.
- Ensure quality documentation of case studies, report writing and success stories.
- Must have a vision and plan for developing income generation activities by SHG members.
- The coordinator will closely monitor the work of the field staff who will be implementing the project.
- The coordinator will be in charge of documenting project progress and reporting to the Senior
- Coordinator/ Associate Manager.
- The coordinator will visit the field sites regularly and have project update meetings with field staff.
The salary will depend on the qualification & experience of the applicant and would be 25000/-per month.
Please send in your resume to email@example.com latest by August 25th, 2023. Kindly Mention “Application for Co-ordinator- Roorkee” in the subject line of the mail.