Role & Responsibilities:
1. Support for effective functioning of MHU in the villages in Tiruppur location.
2. Ensure support and work in coordination with local community workers such as Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers for effective service delivery when the MHU in the village.
3. Under the supervision of the doctor rendering preventive, promotive and curative health care services.
4. Nurse would be responsible for management of MMU especially record keeping, management of the patient flow.
5. She will refer the patients to nearest health facility for secondary level treatment and follow up.
6. Will be responsible for maintaining the stocks of medicines and health care products, stock register and other relevant reports and documents.
1. 2+ years of experience in Nursing/ Mobile Health Unit.
2. Candidate should be B.sc Nursing/ GNM
3. Only Female candidate can apply.
Interested candidates are required to send in their CVs with the subject line “Application for the position of Nurse/ GNM” to email@example.com by 5th September 2023 with the following included:
1. Current CTC:
2. Expected CTC:
3. Current Address:
4. Permanent Address:
5. Date by which you can join:
Location: Tiruppur, Tamil Nadu