Essential Qualification and Experience:
1. B. Tech (Civil Engineering or Electrical)/Diploma in Civil or Electrical/any other equivalent degree/diploma
2. Candidate should have prior work experience of a minimum of 1 year and could be in any industry.
3. Candidate should be conversant in English, Hindi and preferably Bengali too.
4. Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
5. Produce training schedules and classroom agenda.
6. Determine course content according to objectives.
7. Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
8. Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc.
9. Provide assistance and support to the Centre –in-Charge in facilitating services to Mason/Construction Painter.
10. He/She will co-ordinate with construction agencies, government agencies and stakeholders where such projects are in progress.
11. He/She will maintain the necessary records for the projects and present regular reports to management.
12. He/She will also be responsible for visiting and evaluating prospective projects where the Society might want to support.
We are looking for a proactive, energetic and enthusiastic team player for this position.
Salary: Negotiable as per the work experience.
How to apply: Interested candidates are required to send their resume with self attested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bankura, West Bengal