Senior Team Co-Coordinator (Woman) – Aware Girls Action For Justice (AGAJ) Program
Jagori Rural Charitable Trust
Location: Kangra district at Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh
Position: senior Team Co-Coordinator (Woman) – Aware Girls Action for Justice Program (AGAJ)
Looking for a dynamic, committed person with leadership qualities to lead a team working with Adolescent girls for building them as entitled, equal citizen.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the entire program and implement all its projected activities including trainings, workshops, campaigns and fairs, community events and regular village and cluster level meetings in consultation with the block team and senior team leaders.
- Prepare modules, learning material, multi-media documents related to different aspects of the programme for conducting all activities
- Monitor expected outcome and output, build data base and MIS of the AGAJ programme on a regular basis.
- Plan and organize advocacy and awareness campaigns.
- Plan and implement advance training of Peer leaders from among the adolescent girls.
- Network with various stakeholders including government departments, educational institutions, PRIs, NGOs.
- Prepare and submit quarterly, six monthly progress reports and annual report along with success stories and expected outcomes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Gender studies, Social Work, Sociology or a related field
- Knowledge and experience of working on gender and social justice and engagementg with the adolescent girls empowerment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with women’s organizations, networks and/or social movements
- Strong writing skills in English and Hindi - Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, Internet and email application
Remuneration: Salary will commensurate with experience of the candidate.
(Jagori Rural Charitable Trust (JRCT) is a registered organization working in three districts i.e. Kangra, Chamba and Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh. It is committed to the cause of building a just and equitable society. Major involvement of JRCT is with communities that fall under marginalized categories, with a special focus on women men and young girls, students and out of school children.
Those who do not have the required qualifications and experience please do not apply.
Do visit our website: http://www.jagorirural.org
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com