About the position:
The Manager - People & Culture will lead and direct the routine functions of the People & Culture (P&C) department including talent acquisition and retention, day-to-day operations, performance management, administering pay, benefits, and leave, enforcing company policies and practices and workplace culture building.
Reporting to the CFO will have the following responsibilities:
Talent acquisition & retention
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manage all recruitment activities, including developing job descriptions, sourcing CVs from various channels, screening candidates, and negotiating contracts and salaries.
- Organize and conduct onboarding of new staff and volunteers through training sessions, orientations, and the distribution of informative materials
- Create, refine, and oversee the implementation of HR systems and policies.
- Introduce workplace policies and communication channels that address staff and volunteers’ concerns and complaints, such as discrimination and harassment issues.
- Monitor changing employment and compensation regulations to ensure all HR practices are legally compliant.
- Collaborate with the management team to set out a fair and equitable compensation framework.
- Manage the Performance Review process across the organization, ensure organizational and team goals are reflected in the KPIs/KRAs of staff and performance reviews are carried out in a timely manner.
- Administration of ongoing HR duties, such as serving as first point of contact for employees/managers for HR matters, updating policies, maintaining HR data and systems, creating reports.
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient payroll and leave tracking.
- Plan events and team-building activities to promote and reinforce organizational culture and values.
- Implement programs and initiatives that foster a positive work environment that promotes employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention; including efforts to support diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide effective leadership and manage the People and Culture team to achieve the organisation’s business goals, as well as a positive work culture.
- Recruit and train new staff in the department.
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department.
- Maintain effective relationships internally and externally to maximise organisational objectives.
Location: Work from Home (Need to visit office 2-3 times a month as per the need)