1. To conduct the routine activities among Elderly at Activity Centres of assigned blocks such as yoga, pranayam, bhajan gayan, story-telling etc.
2. Rapport building and create the awareness of Activity Centre at village level and engage elderly to participate in Activity Centre. To conduct IEC activities, special activities related to program at block and village level.
3. Person will be required to come out with innovative ways to engage the elderly and conducting sessions in Activity Centres.
4. Rapport building and collaboration with the stakeholders at block level (Taluka Health Officer, Block Development Officer, officials of other working organizations etc.)
5. The incumbent will ensure community mobilization (Village Gramsabha, Village Leadership, Youth and Women’s Groups, CHWs) through various activities.
6. Identifying and building the strong network of volunteers at village level for Activity Centres.
7. Capacity Building – to support during the training of volunteers, also conduct caregivers training at community level.
8. Coordination and rapport building with the staff of Government Health facilities (District Hospital/Rural Hospital/Primary Health Center/Sub-center) to ensure the provision of healthcare service to Elderly as per National Program for Healthcare of Elderly.
9. Preparation of periodic progress reports of the work. Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annually. Draft the case studies and story of change on regular basis for digital media platform and website.
10. Any other project related work assigned by the reporting authority.
MSW or Bachelor’s degree in social science, or related field.
Proven experience Block level management.
A thorough and proven understanding of Planning and Monitoring of Project
Ability to complete multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
Excellent at problem-solving under pressure.
High-level verbal and written communication skills.
Confident in making good decisions with given information.
Leadership experience with good interpersonal and team skills
Location: Chandrapur District, Maharashtra