Manager/Sr. Manager Strategy and Implementation
Organisation Overview (Samhita.org)
At Samhita, we work to address the most wicked socio-economic problems in India and leverage our strengths, experience, and knowledge to fulfil our vision. We work with multiple stakeholders to curate strategic partnerships that have the potential to create impact at scale. Through the power of collaboration, innovation, and evidence, we aim to create a sustainable and equitable future for all i.e. a better normal for all.
Samhita is a Mission driven Organisation with a young, bright, passionate, committed and exceptionally inspiring team. We believe that great companies are built by great teams. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the organisation we want to scale over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest differentiators. If you are looking for an organization that truly cares about people while bringing the best of class innovation into CSR - Samhita is the place for you. We solve problems through collective action.
Looking for a manager proficient in working with implementation partners (NGOs & social enterprises), experienced in need identification, program concept creation and delivering end to end execution of projects (preferably Education, Health , Women Empowerment programs). They should have knowledge on monitoring, evaluation & reporting of the projects.
Work Location: Mumbai
- Work on end to end program management – Strategy design, implementation and program monitoring for projects related to Education, Health , Women Empowerment programs
- Preparing customized proposals per the requirement of the corporates/grant giving agencies
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new project implementation partners
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Independently manage external stakeholder conversations with corporates as well as implementation partners
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Work on based data and analysis for program management and insights.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the service lines of Samhita.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
- Support the interns and volunteers for field research, survey and developing information on Samhita Verticals.
- Proficiency in handling data on spreadsheets is preferred
? Make a big difference: Take, own and implement.
? Leadership: This is the perfect opportunity to go beyond traditional roles and lead cutting-edge management and research strategies. The candidate shall work alongside the brightest minds, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity
? Impact: Working with Samhita will provide you with an opportunity to bring about a positive change in the lives of millions - doing well by doing well
? Work Culture: Samhita has a team of young, hard-working, and dynamic individuals who strive for excellence while maintaining a humble outlook. Our work has been strengthened and supported by international and domestic donor agencies and foundations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, The Rockefeller Foundation, Tata Trusts, GIZ, DFID, the World Bank, International Finance Corporation, UNDP and the Power of Nutrition.
? Learning: Increase your problem-solving capabilities by delving into complex challenges.
How to apply: Forward your LinkedIn page or CV to email@example.com, you can also apply on our careers page.