1. Coordinate with NGOs, Community-based organizations and government officials of Agriculture and other line departments in the assigned district.
2. Support NGOs and CBOs for production, processing, consumption, institution building and marketing.
3. Ensure training, meetings, workshop organization, programme management, monitor project activities and regular handholding support to stakeholders.
4. Responsible for daily project management - both organizational and substantive matters – budgeting, planning and general monitoring, and feedback of the project.
5. Work in coordination with team members, Accountants, thematic experts and programme managers under the programme.
6. Responsible for facilitating periodical planning, reviews of the program with stakeholders concerned.
7. Responsible for reporting on project progress vis-à-vis indicators in the log frame to District Administration, District Level and State Level.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science or Master’s Degree in Agriculture Science or Rural Development or Social Work
2. Candidate must have at least 3 years of field experience in implementing or supervising rainfed agriculture, natural farming, and organic agriculture programmes.
3. Candidate must have experience of working with Government Departments and NGOs.
4. The candidate should be self-driven in bringing in new ideas/ innovations with available resources and should have problem-solving abilities. Experience of leading a team will be an added advantage.
5. Candidate must be well versed with Ms Office and Google web applications. Knowledge of Gantt charts, preparing and managing monitoring systems, and basic knowledge in budgeting and accounts will be an additional advantage.
6. The candidate will be stationed in the district and has to travel extensively for field visits and will be willing to travel to as per programme requirements.
7. The candidate should have his/her own bike for commuting and possess a valid driving license.
Excellent writing and speaking skills in Hindi and English.
How to Apply:
Interested People may apply through Google Form: https://forms.gle/8zoX1opZGfTqxHT27
Last Date to Apply:
5th September 2023
JaMaS retains all rights to reject applications or withdraw the job offer without providing further information. JaMaS may or may not recruit the applicants for the job.
Location: Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh