Only Male Candidate May Apply
Name of the Post:- Outreach Worker (Male)
No of Post :- One (1)
Project :- Targeted Intervention Project (Migrants) supported by National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) and Uttarakhand State AIDS Control Society (USACS).
A walk-in-interview will be conducted on date 28-07-2023 at 11:00 AM-2:00 PM in TI Office, Gramin Samaj Kalyan Samiti (GRASS), Talla chinakhan, Dharanaula, Almora. The under signed reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/ selection process at any time without assigning any reason thereof salary & TA as per the sanctioned budget of Uttarakhand State AIDS Control Society (USACS).
Education and Experience:
• Should be at least educated up to 12th standard with good knowledge of the local community and local language.
• ORWs should preferably be from the community in case of FSW, MSM, TG, Migrants and Truckers Project.
• In case of candidates from the community, Peer Educators who have performed well at least for last 3 years and can read and write may also be considered for the post of ORW.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Should have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
• Proficiency in data analysis, report writing, case study compilation.
• At least 20 days in the field visit required.
• Capacity to monitor report and guide the team under him/her.
Summary of Key Functions:
The ORW will be responsible for overall planning of service delivery at the field for behaviour change or service uptake. With Peer Educators and ORW has to plan, counselling sessions by counsellor, clinic services by visiting physician or preferred providers, advocacy and networking with stakeholders. Supporting the peer educators and facilitating their work for efficient and effective coverage of HRGs. Maintenance of records of the outreach team and report to the project. Rapport building with the target population and mobilise them for various services. Work with M&E assistant for data recording. Ensure field training of PEs.
Interested candidates can apply for above said post with their resume to mail ID – email@example.com or may contact on Phone no. 9997048587, 8006013556.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Salary:- CTC Rs. 10,500/- PM plus TA.
(As per NACO & USACS guidelines)
Location: Almora, Uttarakhand