Qualification: 12th Pass with experience of dealing with persons working in social/health sector for a minimum period of two years and with good communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Conducting need assessment and resource mapping.
· Facilitating advocacy meeting and focus group discussions in the community.
· Developing and monitoring weekly work plan/ service plan for peer educators.
· Conducting weekly and monthly meetings to identify shortfalls, if any and to evolve corrective measures.
· Assisting in selection and recruitment of peer educators.
· Assisting in development of resource/IEC material.
· Organising training and capacity building programs.
· Consolidating peer led trainings and activities.
· Monitoring and supervising peer educators.
· Developing a database of peers/peer educators/substance using clients.
· Network with service providers DDRC, Hospital, PHCs, SHGs etc. and maintain a list of such resources.
· To collect information for the development of appropriate interventions to reduce vulnerability and adverse health consequences among substance users through baseline assessment.
· Encourage the community members for detoxification, Home based care, Rehabilitation, etc. and refer them to such service centers
· Provide information on prevention of substance use and do psycho social interventions.
Location: Hari Nagar Ashram, Delhi