• Implement the program in the assigned districts as per the project work plan and as communicated by the project director.
• Assist the project director on data analysis and documentation.
• Assist the team in implementing, training, monitoring, and reporting all project activities.
• Support and provide technical inputs for implementation of all project activities to timely achieve project deliverables.
• Develop work plan budget, activity budgets and review, monitor expenditure, and ensure efficient use of available resources.
• Travel across the program area to support project activities.
• Keep the team informed of successes, challenges and lessons learned.
• Perform or assume other duties as assigned by the project director.
• MSW or PG in Social Sciences
• 3 years working experience in the development sector, Preferably with Government stakeholders in skill development programs for differently abled, gender rights, women empowerment programs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in Telugu is a must and a good knowledge in Hindi or English (Preferably native of Hyderabad, Secunderabad).
• Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic documents.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Additionally, the candidate preferred to have a valid driving license (both 2 & 4-wheeler)
Salary - Rs 25,000 including travel expenses. Compensation will be determined based on qualifications and work experience.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should submit their application with a covering note and mention position and location to email@example.com on or before 18th Sept 2023
Location: Shamshabad, Telangana