• Bachelor’s degree in commerce or Social Science, Master's degree will be an advantage and experience in successful implementation of a wide range of tasks.
• Minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience in administration
• Ability to travel frequently.
• Well-versed with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Tally (preferred) Drafting mail and letters
• Excellent written and verbal communication Skills in English ( Bengali will be additional advantages)
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
• Effectiveness in working or volunteering in a non-profit organization that is focused on maintaining high quality work and a low overhead.
• Prior experience in dealing with government Department
• Prior experience working in the NGO/development sector.
• Good Analytical skills.
Language: English and Bengali are compulsory
To be successful as a member of the HCPPUS team, you will also
• Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming non-profit organization.
• Be an innovative and creative thinker; you’re not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
• Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
• Have a strong work ethic and require minimal direction.
• Work well independently as well as part of a team.
• Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Salary: As per Industry standards.
HCPPUS offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Benefits include health insurance and accommodation facilities. Non-monetary compensation also will be provided.
Email To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicant responses, not all applicants may receive a response from HCPPUS. HCPPUS is an equal-opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
Location: Chachal, Malda, West Bengal