Key position for implementation of Micro Finance operations, reporting, compliances. S/he will work closely with the Director to ensure smooth handling of the team, execute business plan, operation strategy, operational issues and activity pertaining to maintain financial environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to compliance of an MFI. S/He should be willing and capable to mentor team members, travel extensively. The candidate will work closely with the Directors.
• Business Development and growth monitoring
• Ensuring profitability and productivity by focusing on target achievements.
• Track and ensure the loan conversion as per the benchmark industry standard
• Ensure the highest collection efficiency and its comparison with the state benchmark collection efficiency.
• Formulating collection strategy of the region and preventative risk averse measure to maintain quality portfolio.
• Strategies and ensure client connect and delivery of underlying team KPIs.
• Identifying the area of operations for new branch expansion.
• Conduct surveys for new potential states and analyzing the secondary data available in market.
• Ensure Audit, compliance, grading for the respective region.
• Development and implementation of region wide go to market plan in coordination with all departments .Ensure implementation of promotional plans and contests.
• Suggest innovating promotional plans for the area of work.
• Mandatory travel to branches and other area of operations in the region for achieving business success.
• To conduct the Weekly, monthly, quarterly business review with the team and give the data centric feedback to the underlying team.
• Responsible for work force planning, recruitment, training, reward & recognitions suited to handle various assets, products across the Operations.
• Ensuring staff skill development through meeting and continuous monitoring underlying team on regular basic by identifying training need as per the market trends and new business opportunities.
• Marinating resources optimization operational cost.
Desired Qualification, Skills & Experience
• Masters /Bachelor Degree with MBA/PGPM preferred.
• Must have (8-10) years working experience in Micro-finance Institutions.
• Proficient English Skills in writing and speaking.
Language: English, Hindi, Marathi
Report to: Director.
Apply in strict confidence: To the Director, Sampada Entrepreneurship and Livelihoods Foundation, Ahmednagar on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Location: Pune, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra