JD of CEO OF FPC
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Engaging in livestock value chain-Business activities to promote the products and enhance the profit of the FPO/FPC with proper business planning and time to time review.
• Engagement in the promotion and Nurturing of Farmer Producer Organization at Block Level and its Village level institutions.
• Resource mobilization for FPO/FPC from various agencies and financial institutions and connect with Govt. schemes.
• Engagement in FPO/FPC and its members to invest as share capital, make strategies and planning for Indenting, livestock Planning, Sale, and Purchase of Produce.
• Regular field visits for providing handholding support to the community resource persons, and farmers around livestock and Market linkages of Produce and Input supplies.
• Building strong rapport with District & Block level livestock department, cross cutting with line agencies, establishing linkages in local and Outstation livestock Marketing for input and output supplies and demand.
• Influencing and drawing support from relevant stakeholders and their regular training and capacity building.
• Reviewing, monitoring, and tracking activities, preparation progress, and Planning with maintenance of various records.
• Support in onboarding traders and suppliers for raw materials and other players in production chain of produce.
• Support in proper accounting, tracking turnover, timely submission on Audit Report with Audit of Accounts in a scheduled manner.
• Graduate in Agri Business/livestock with minimum of two years of experience in promoting livestock-based rural livelihoods and value chain.
• Should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in at least two out of three examinations (Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation)
• Two-wheeler and laptop with Android phone is mandatory.
• Salary:- 18000/- to 25000/- based on experience & competence
Location: Nuh, Nagina, Hasanganj, Gajrula, Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana