- Work in close coordination with SATHI’s management and regular reporting and management of project intervention.
- Assisting to Program Director on regular basis for SATHI’s other projects implementation and management, program development and other organization development processes.
- Conducting capacity building program for its members CSOs
- Regular communication and coordination with grassroots level CSOs.
- Updating the data of its member organizations: profile base information, due-diligence and other focus work.
- Coordination and linkages with likeminded agencies
- Anchoring the SATHI secretariate
Qualification and skills required:
- Post Graduate (MSW, MA Sociology, MBA, other relevant stream) with 8 to 10 years proven experience of social work and 3-4 years’ experience as a Program Manager/Program Lead/Project Lead.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of MS office
- Excellent communication skills: English and Hindi
- Problem solving ability
- Leadership skills
- Proven knowledge and skills Program Management and Program development
- Reporting and documentation skills
Location: Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh