Role Description of Project Supervisor
• Providing leadership in the Project under the direction of Programme Director/CEO
• Coordinating the project and non-project area.
• To ensure timely and quality preparation of projects planning and learning process - Monthly Plan Preparation & assessment of progress
• You should be able to plan and execute the procurement process for the timely and effectively implementation of the project.
• To provide educational & practical support to the underline staff and their regular capacity building.
• To undertake regular visits of all project sites to monitor project implementation and processes and be responsible for its review processes
• Ensure quality documentation of the processes at field level and prepare high quality project reports as per the requirement
• To manage the project implementation team and provide leadership support through coaching and mentoring
• Providing handholding support as well as guiding the Block Coordinator and Community Leaders in implementation of the project
• Responsible for developing learning material.
• You should be robust for excessive travelling and working for long hours as per the need of the project.
• You should be residing nearby Manesar, Haryana to perform the duties without wasting time on Travel
Location: Maneser, Gurgaon, Haryana