Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of Key Functions:
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing overall program in close coordination with SACS and implementing agency. S/he would be responsible to keep close liaison with Government Departments at districts level, SACS and TSU. Conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for review and reporting to SACS. Review the performance of TI staffs, prepare need based monthly action plan and follow up the action points, facilitate the SACS and TSU visits.
Duties and Responsibilities: will be responsible for performing the following functions:
1. The Project Manager is the overall in-charge of the TI and is responsible for functioning of the project as per DAC operational guidelines.
2. The PM is tasked with achievement of the project deliverables as per project targets.
3. The PM will be based at the field office and organize weekly review meeting and supervise work of all other staffs.
4. Establish linkages with other referral services, stake holder meetings, and advocacy.
5. Organize in house capacity building of the other staff.
6. PM to travel to the project area / hotspots for purposes related to TI programme implementation like supervision of PE / ORWs and interaction with HRGs. PM should visit the field for about 10-15 days in a month records of the field visits are maintained.
7. Assist PD to organize advocacy and linkage activities.
8. Analyze the progress of the project activities and share the same with action points in the monthly project staff meeting.
9. Assess the capacity building requirements of project staff and communicate the same with TSU and SACS.
10. Monitor the transit intervention activities where ever applicable.
11. Conduct weekly / biweekly/monthly review meetings with project staff and PEs.
12. Any other TI related work assigned by the Project Director as required by the project.
• Report to PD of the project and TI nodal officer in SACS and / or PO in TSU
• Timely submission of monthly program performance data in SIMS/CMIS or other reporting format.
• Submission of SOEs
(As per NACO and UPSACS guidelines)
Job Responsibility: - As per NACO and UPSACS TOR
Interested candidates may send their latest C V within Five Days by email to organization email email@example.com
Contact no. 7309014681
Location: Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh