National Workers Welfare Trust
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for multiple positions to work in a Migration Resource
Centre & Psycho-social helpline in Hyderabad.
About NWWT: National Workers Welfare Trust (NWWT) was initiated in 1998 and works with
unorganised labour with particular attention to women/ domestic workers, migrant workers, also
working in the field of child rights. NWWT has worked with many national and international
organisations on the problems of migration.
Presently, NWWT is collaborating with IOM & TOMCOM in operationalizing Migrant Resource Centres
and related services to prospective migrants and returnee migrants in Telangana, towards which a helpline is operating based at Hyderabad. On contract basis applications are invited from qualified candidates.
Helpline Counsellor (1 position, Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- Per Month)
• Answering the helpline calls on regular basis.
• Deliver the professional counselling services to the client reached out to the helpline.
• Maintaining all the records of calls in the given format
• Possess a full-time master’s degree in counselling or clinical Psychology (MA/MSc) from a
recognized and reputed University.
• Proficiency in Telugu, English, Hindi and Urdu
• Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy.
Suitable and interested candidates may submit their resumes with a one-page cover letter to Sr. Lissy Joseph, Chairperson NWWT email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 9441675817
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana