• Verifying leave records, Bank holidays, Diaries, monthly calendars, monthly plans, checklists etc. at the district level
• Perform proper performance appraisal process of the district
• Give the expert presentation in the process of induction and orientation program for the new incumbents
• Initiating in mentoring, appreciations, individual conferencing, peer support, peer pressure.
• To be sensitive and responsive to maintaining a positive and nurturing organizational climate.
• Should be graduate/ post graduate.
• Fluent in English language and other local languages.
• Mastery over computer programs.
• Minimum 5-10 years’ experience of similar position
• Ready to travel in field as also other places.
• High level of commitment to the society
• Strong communication skills.
• Organizational skills, including the ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Excellent computer skills ( MS Word and Excel)
• Management Skills
• Budget skills
• Reporting skills
• Good Monitoring and Evaluation skills
• Accountability Skills
• Coordination Skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Flexible, highly motivated self-starter.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
Working timing: 10.30 to 6.30 pm, six days a week, and other leaves as per Staff Policy.
Salary and perks
• Salary per month Rs. 30,000 to 40,000 depending up on capabilities, experience, qualification, and competencies- Negotiable.
Application to be sent to –Yuva Rural Association, on
Email ID – email@example.com.
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra