Qualifications and Skills
• Post Graduate in Rural Management/ Social Science/Social Work/Public Health or any related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience of working at national or state in the development sector with leading civil society organizations, particularly on Water, JJM, WASH,etc.
• Advantage would be-Strong understanding of the project JJM.
• Good Communication skills in English and Bengali with a good understanding of MS Office, MIS, etc.
• Strong skills in documentation, report writing, and preparing PowerPoint presentations.
• Well-versed in developing project management plans and implementation strategies.
• Understanding of the functioning of VWSCs, PRI, PRA, and IEC and field level functionaries (ASHA, AWW, ANM).
• Understanding of Water and WASH situation and challenges of the region.
• Experience of working in teams and with diverse stakeholders.
(the leadership skills to do the job)
• Timely reporting
• Project management Skills
• People Skills
• Proactive leadership skills
• Networking Skills
• Analysis & Problem Solving
• Coaching & mentoring
• Public relations/ networking
Remuneration Range: As per Industry standards
Email To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicant responses, not all applicants may receive a response from HCPPUS. HCPPUS is an equal-opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.
Location: Raiganj, Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal