• A drive to build collaborative relationships and co-create establish goals, transform problems, enhance outcomes for results.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication (written, oral and presentation) and strong editorial skills.
• Fluency in the Gujarati language & working knowledge of English and Hindi.
• Proficiency in data management software and tools. (e.g. MS Excel, database systems).
• Attention to detail and commitment to data accuracy.
Nice to have:
• 2-3 years of proven experience in documentation, preferably in the NGO setting or social sector.
• A degree in Mass Communications, MSW, MA in Sociology, Social Sciences, or relevant fields.
Please visit www.utthangujarat.org and select the “get involved” Tab -- click “Apply for job” and fill the form and upload the “CV”.
Please submit your interest via:
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat