As the Finance Executive/ Accountant the person will be responsible for the following activities:
• Record all accounting transactions in the ERP/ accounting software used by the PC at the time
• Maintaining proper paperwork for all the financial transactions
• Monitor actual vs. budgeted expenses
• Keeping all the documents updated for reference of auditors during surprise or planned audits.
• Preparing financial statements in time Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments Compute taxes and prepare and file tax returns timely
• Assisting the finance manager of the producer enterprise in the following:
o Timely and qualitative preparation and submission of financial reports to the management.
o Compile, review and analyze monthly, quarterly and full year forecasts in a timely manner.
o Manage the cash flows of the company by constant monitoring of inventory, accounts receivables and payables.
o Continuous improvements in the existing systems of Producer Companies Financial procedures through reviewing the current procedures regularly.
o Coordinating with internal and external auditors, bankers, Tax Agents etc.
o Reviewing company's capital investments and suggesting other profitable future opportunities.
o Monitor and provide guidance to company management to ensure statutory compliance related to Registrar of Companies / Tax Authorities / Import Export Authority / Department of Weights and Measures/Customs etc.
o Timely Submission of Utilization Certificate to be given to the Grant Donor.
o Implementing financial and related strategies that help the company in achieving its targeted growth rate.
o Implementing and suggesting financial tools and other IT tools which helps in proper recording and maintaining the information used in the business.
Qualification and Experience Required
• Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent Diploma in Commerce/ Accounts/ Finance.
• CA foundation/ Intermediate Preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience of accounting and book keeping is a must
• Candidates from agri-input industry, rural FMCG industry or any business facing industry in the rural setup where the work entails dealing with farmers will be preferred.
Salary range:25k To 30K P.M.
Location: Khairagarh District- Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh