Monitoring and Evaluation Responsibilities:
1. Data Collection: Collect and manage data related to program activities and outcomes.
2. Indicator Tracking: Monitor program indicators and report on progress towards objectives.
3. Reporting: Prepare M & E reports to assess the impact of program activities and identify areas for improvement.
4. Evaluation: Assist in conducting periodic program evaluations and assessments.
5. Documentation: Maintain records and documentation related to M & E activities.
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
2. 1-2 years of experience in accounting and monitoring and evaluation.
3. Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
4. Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping.
5. Knowledge of financial regulations and reporting requirements.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
8. Commitment to the mission and values of Anvarat Foundation.
9. Command over finance soft-wares like Tally and Excel.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resumes along with a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Accountant cum M & E Officer Application" in the subject line of the email. Applications will be accepted until 5th October 2023.
Anvarat Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Anvarat Foundation, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh