• Supervise and Responsible for successful implementation of all project interventions
• Manage a large multi-location project activities of water resource work, watershed management, irrigation development, climate proofing intervention and clean energy.
• linages with community and stakeholders, handling the administration. Internal external communication Organizing Workshops and Events.
• Project planning, technical designs of structures, cost-estimates, implementation management, quality assurance, monitoring, reporting and government liaison.
• Preparing and submitting project progress reports.
• Piloting new approaches and technologies in NRM sector.
• A substantial amount of time is expected to be spent in the field to manage NRM programme.
• Project financial/budget planning and progress analysis, variance report
• Travel to field locations for monitoring, Model building, Scale-up and supervision
• Any other task assigned by EFRAH management.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
• MSW/Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Equivalent
• Experience: Minimum 5 years of implementation of various projects of water resources, land development and irrigation (Mini lift irrigation/ solar irrigation)
Location: Gurdaspur, Punjab