1. Receipt of accounts from office and checking the same.
2. Preparation of vouchers and entry in Tally.
3. PFMS entry.
4. Event/ Training A/c. preparation.
5. Salary Cheque preparation/ disbursement, preparation of related voucher
6. Handling of “bills” received from vendors, other sources.
7. A/c related follow up with FUNDING BODY other external agencies.
8. Petty cash handling (up to a restricted limit).
9. Maintain salary register.
10. Banking activities where needed.
11. Filling up the report
12. Coordination with funding agencies per their requirement
13. Coordination with board members of Kolkata Rista as per requirement.
14. Additional work as per the organization instructions.
Candidates should be from commerce background with knowledge on Tally and accounting work properly. Candidates who have past experiences to work with NGO/CBOs as an accountant will get extra preference.
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal