Designation: “Field Coordinator”
The Field Coordinator will be responsible for supervising the pond rejuvenation implementation of the program under the guidance of the Project Consultant. The PM will work in close collaboration with the programs team.
• Graduation/Sociology/Environment/ Civil Engineering/ Ecology
• polytechnic diploma in civil and Graduation in Sociology/Environment/ Ecology
• Good Working Efficiency with MS Office Applications
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in pond rejuvenation work, water sites,
(The project is based upon water conservation through rejuvenation of water bodies/ponds/grey water management and awareness activities.)
• Community Engagement
• Support in Pre-feasibility study and data collection through survey.
• Coordination with stakeholders.
• Providing supportive supervision at pond rejuvenation sites and in community.
• Arrangement of local level labor for pond rejuvenation work.
• Supervising the site construction as per drawing and design.
• Maintaining the documents at site.
• Managing the supply chain to the project sites.
• Provide monthly update on target versus achievement.
• Organizing Community awareness and other social development activities.
Intervention Areas -Noida, Greater Noida, Dadri and other NCR region.
Salary : 18000 to 20000 / month
• Subject Line of the mail: Name/post applied for
• Preferred format: PDF with photograph
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh