• Database management as per mandate of the program to enhance programmatic and financial output – illustratively: filed Data, project reports, MIS reports, data analysis, case studies etc. Data collection, analysis and management will also be from the point of view of effective documentation and reporting requirements of organization and the donor.
• Keeping record of, target beneficiaries, training and updating the list of participants of any capacity building sessions/training
• Data Entry and Data Cleaning work for different surveys, study, training participants
• Work on existing reporting methods and develop new reporting tools and methods
• Field visits, monitoring and evaluation of data at community level
• Monitoring the MIS platform and timely feedback
• Design monitoring and evaluation tools and ensure efficacy of the programme.
• Ensure programme implementation reports as per the deadlines.
• Good Communication Skills
• Flexible work timing as per needs of the project
Developing strategy/planning for IT structure for the project
• Ensuring efficient functioning of virtual platforms by providing technical assistance to teams.
• Troubleshooting issues related to IT software and hardware.
• Maintaining database of IT equipment.
• Installation of application and software maintenance (video conference applications, MS Office and other applications as and when requested)
• Providing inputs on provision of IT equipment when required.
• Safeguarding the IT equipment by maintaining records.
• Use office tools including Google Docs, Sheets and Slides fluently
• Use Google Forms to collect and analyse data from surveys and quizzes
• Basic data analysis skills in Excel and Sheets to create graphs and charts
• Basic video editing skills
• Familiar with Data collection tools and platforms like Survey CTO, Kobo etc
• Understanding of how data can be used to generate insights
• Understanding and familiarity with programming and hands on knowledge of at least one programming language
• Experience setting up meetings with Zoom, Google Meet etc.
• Conduct virtual trainings for target beneficiaries and organizing webinars.
Documentation and Reporting:
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual team reports as per the mandate of the program/ donor requirement/s.
• Identify and document case studies to share as part of the program reporting.
• Ensure reporting timelines of organization and donor.
• Any other reports required by the PM/ programme team/ Donor.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
• Minimum Graduation/BCA degree would be preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in MIS and LMS
• Working competency of MS Office
• Should have working experience in Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience of working in Social Sector would be preferred
Salary - Rs.38,000/- p.m. all Inclusive (depending upon academic qualifications and experience in the sector.)
Send your detailed CV with a covering letter highlighting relevant work experience for said position to email@example.com, latest by 30th of September, 2023. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated individually through e-mail.
Important Note: Application without Cover Letter will be not accepted
Location: Gurdaspur, Punjab