Aspirational Block Fellow
No. of Post Age Education Qualifiaction
04 18-40 1) Postgraduate in any discipline from a reputed institution (Preferably from Central or State government universities).
2) Should possess excellent data analysis and presentation skills.
3) Should be conversant with the use of social media.
4) Should possess Project Management skills.
5)Experience working with Government, NGOs, and Development organizations.
6) Self-driven with good communication and coordination skills.
7) Proficient in English, Hindi and the local language of the respective Aspirational Block will be an added advantage for Aspirational Blocks Fellow.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates who have completed their higher education in Rural Development, Social Science, Development studies or any related field.
1- Last Date for application 30/09/2023 till 4PM
2- Detailed Resume, Cover letter with three references, Two work samples (1 Presentation, 1 Report) along with educational and professional certificates to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. and email@example.com. (Note- Educational and professional certificates should be merged in a single PDF file.)
3- The same has to be sent via post/Speed Post/Courier services to District Planning Office, Vikas Bhawan, ground floor, Samaharnalay, DC Office, Deoghar, Jharkhand, Pin- 814112. Applications via WhatsApp will not be entertained.
4- Check deoghar.nic.in for more details
Location: Deoghar, Jharkhand