1. Title of the position: Project Coordinator
Place of work: Rampachodavaram town which is in ALLURI Sitarama Raju District of AP a new district with exclusive tribal habitations. Its about 60 kms from Rajahmundry town.
1. Responsible for the overall project management and coordination of activities includes developing project reports, oversee program monitoring, undertake project documentation and publications.
2. Responsible for coordination and communication with various collaborating agencies and liaison, especially donor reporting and management.
3. Work closely with various project teams and coordinate with farmer collectives.
4. Achieving the defined project outputs and deliverables is important to realise the OUTCOMES.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in MBA/Social Work/Rural Development/Rural Management / Agriculture / Horticulture /Economics/
• 5 years of relevant experience in development sector/ NGO or any other development projects especially in the tribal context and livelihoods.
• Ability to manage projects, support teams and ensure results, coordinate with a wide variety of external stakeholders including community organisations, government officials and representatives from private sector.
• Experience can be relaxed for candidates graduated from reputed institutions of excellence.
• Accomplished Communicator in Telugu and English languages and have the past experience of writing reports, documentation and publication skills. Proficient in computer skills and report writing abilities.
• Open to learning, willing to travel and spend time and work closely with the tribal community.
• CDR is an equal opportunity organisation and encourage women candidates.
• Persons with previous experience of working with tribal community will be given preference.
• The salary package would be on par with the best reputed NGOs in the sector.
Location: Rampachodavaram, Andhra Pradesh