• Identifying locations for mobilizing the parents, children and schools.
• Mobilizing them for different programs.
• Conducting financial education trainings and assisting them for product linkages with banks and post office.
• Implementing the health and livelihood activities in coordination with the Area Manager.
• Identifying different resources and leaders in the community who will help in sustaining the program long term.
• Networking with Schools, local organizations, banks and post office and education department.
• Achieve the set targets with outcome and impact.
Qualification & Skills:
• Any graduate or post graduate candidates with good communication skills, with a fluency in Tamil (reading and writing) can apply.
• Basic Computer literacy & mobile literacy and working knowledge of English is must.
• Should have positive attitude to work with low-income communities.
• Open to work in the slums and villages independently.
• Preference would be given to the female candidates.
This is a field-based role. Only candidates open for field job should apply.
Candidates must have two wheelers and can able to drive.
Candidates interested to be a part of innovation and growth can apply at: email@example.com or call us at 8976745722
Location: Puducherry, Tamil Nadu