IN-DEED is looking to engage TEACHING FELLOW/s to start an initiative focusing on pre-school (Anganwadi) children and primary grade (class I-V) students in rural Rajasthan – preparing them for regular school, bringing them up to grade-appropriate learning levels in reading (English & Hindi) and Arithmetic. The Teaching Fellow/s will be responsible to regularly engage with children at nearby Schools/ Anganwadis, impart foundational literacy - reading and arithmetic skills in a manner that makes learning easy and fun, guide and handhold their transition from Anganwadi to school i.e. preschool to grade-1, to help make up for learning loss incurred during covid19 school closures.
- Fellowship duration – 6 months (October 2023 to March 2024); with scope for extension
- The Fellow/s will be based at the Digital Resource Centre in rural Pali (approx. 50 Km from Jodhpur airport).
- The Centre is fully equipped with E-resources (desktops, laptops, tablets, smartboard & Internet connectivity) and the other staff are based there.
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided a stipend to manage expenses.
- Support shall be provided for food and accommodation.
For more information:
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Pali (Rural), Rajasthan