NAME OF THE POSITION: Assistant District Program Manager (ADPM)
• Madhya Pradesh (Mandla)
• Prime Responsibility to implement the BIJ 3.0 Project of Reliance Foundation.
• Planning for the proper execution of the project in the district.
• Holding weekly meetings and reporting with the sub ordinate staffs.
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting to the HO
• Looking after day – to – day activities for the progress of the project
• Rigorous visit to the field area and monitor the proper implementation of relevant subject matter.
• Providing assistance to other colleagues and sub ordinates in holding trainings and providing hand holding support.
• Providing assistance to colleagues in preparation of training materials, modules & schedules.
• Monitoring and Evaluation of the projects at District level on regular basis
• Representing the organization at District/ State Level for different activities
• Master Degree in Rural Development, Sociology/ Master Degree in Agriculture/ Forestry/ Fishery/Horticulture from reputed institutions.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the development sector
• Good Oral and Writing Skill in English and Hindi
• Ready to work in the Remote Areas
• Basic Computer Knowledge (MS Office- MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT) is required.
• The deputation will be on the basis of the qualification, experience and Interview.
• As per the organizational framework, the CTC will be ranging from 3.60 lakh to 4.80lakh per annum (could be considered on experience and qualifications).
• The additional benefits of Travelling Allowance, Dearness Allowance, etc. will be provided as per the organizational norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your one latest CV along with one page write up on ‘Why are you fit for the position’? The CV must contain your current salary, designation and organization and photograph along with three References. Your CV must be submitted on or before 15th October 2023.
Email your CV to: sarda[dot]recruitment[at the rate]gmail[dot]com
Apply through the given Link :
Location: Mandla, Madhya Pradesh