• Cordination with block level officials of ICDS and other relevant government departments to ensure the implementation of project activities with high quality.
• Roll out project activities in assigned block as outlined in the detailed implementation plan (DIP).
• Provide technical knowledge and support to Community Nutrition Facilitators (CNFs) during implementation of the project activities at community level.
• Supervise, guide and mentor Community Nutrition Facilitators (CNFs) and promote peer learning.
• Liaise with various community stakeholders and ensure their active engagement in the execution of project activities.
• Identify key project bottlenecks, find solutions locally and share unresolved issues at the district level.
• Prepare and share project report/update with ICDS and other relevant government departments at block level.
• Support DNC and MEAL officer in project related MEAL activities, evaluations and assessments.
• Compile and submit monthly progress reports on program performance to the District Nutrition Coordinator and Sarathi Devlopment Foundation Director as per timeline.
• Document promising practices and case studies.
• Analyse data and identify gaps, trends, and areas for improvement in the project.
• Represent organization in relevant forums/platforms at Block level.
• Any other tasks assigned by the DNC/PO.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as social sciences, or social work or a related field is preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field of Nutrition, preferably in the Uttar Pradesh state.
• Experience of community engagement.
• Familiarity with community health and nutrition programs and grassroots-level implementation.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate with diverse stakeholders, including ICDS, community leaders, and community members.
• Good report writing skills, operating smartphone/tablet.
Disclaimer Clause: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply with a covering letter along with recently updated CV for the position of Block Nutrition Facilitator. Application for “Block Nutrition Facilitator” should be mentioned in Subject line. The email ID for the submission of application is firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for the submission of application is 14/10/2023.
Location: Kanth And Kalan Block, Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh