KRA- 1. Property Management
All property documents need to be stored in safe custody of Administrator/ Branch administrator with backup copies with the joint Administrator.
Taxes of all property are paid and up to date.
Mutations of property purchased by HSP.
Supervising Major maintenance work of any property of HSP- ensuring the best practices are followed in floating of tenders and contractor selection.Mentoring and guiding of Project Coordinators where such works are being undertaken so that they may actively participate in monitoring the work to ensure that it is as per quality specified in the contract.
KRA-2. Human Resources Management
Ensure that the human resources of HSP are optimally managed so as to ensure works as per the organisation’s vision in the service of the poor.
Ensure that Howrah South Point recruitment and training processes facilitate and encourage the employment and retention of the handicapped. Ensure that staff recruited understands the vision and mandate of the organisation and is committed to serve the poorest.
KRA-3. Financial Management
Ensure that the finance of the organisation is utilised efficiently as per donor agreements and donor specified intentions, and in keeping with the organisation mandate and Governing Body decisions.
Assistant Administrator will communicate regularly with the staff on pertinent issues such as polices changes and other GB decisions that impact the staff. She will also keep herself abreast with significant challenges faced by the staff in the course of their official, duties and resolve the issues as per her authorisation level or dialogue with Administrator or Secretary, Fr. Laurent Bissara regarding possible solutions should the same be outside her authorisation level.
The Joint Administrator will also represent the organisation before external stakeholders such as government and local authorities as required.
Completion of any other work assigned by the Administrator/ Secretary /Governing Body in a timely and efficient manner.
Education & Experience
• Masters in any disciplinefrom reputed university/institute with experience of 8-10 years of relevant work experience in similar organisational/functional context.
• Retired persons can also apply.
• Knowledge of FCRA Law
• Keen eye for details in reports & other MIS data
• IT literate and have good knowledge of Excel, Word & Power point (MS Office in general)
• Experience of developing and using monitoring and reporting systems
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment
• Ability to coach staff on financial topics including budgeting & internal controls
• Fluency in spoken and written English and vernacular language
Salary:Total CTC- 30k-35k/Month
Location: Howrah, West Bengal