Job Description- Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Identification of business upscaling opportunity for existing women entrepreneurs in the project area
2. Conducting skill assessments, market assessment, provide & facilitate business-upscaling opportunity to the existing women entrepreneurs.
3. Stakeholder interactions for linking with relevant government schemes, skill service providers, financial institutions for scaling up nano and micro entrepreneurial projects for long term sustainability
4. Explore options for development of community owned and managed common facility centers
5. Provide market linkages (forward and backward) and facilitate capital access support for existing women enterprises
6. Provide Business Development support services to women entrepreneurs for stability and growth of their businesses
Deliverables goals :
Sr. No Activities
1 Meeting with all existing entrepreneurs to get area reality and get idea from them to expend their business
2 Business Opportunity Identification: Collect basic information on local resource base, e.g. Agriculture, Dairy, conduct opportunity identification exercise with stakeholders, banks, financial institutes etc.
3 Liaison with different skill providing institutions to linkage with women to get skill for starting a business
4 Visit at different marketplaces to find out the new idea for the business upscaling
5 Organize exposure visit of women at different places to get new ideas for scaling up the existing businesses
6 Women linkages with financial institution to get loan for scale up business (together with staff)
7 Women linkage with market to get profitable price for raw material or sell their products
8 Regular mentoring support to entrepreneurs to upscale their businesses
9 Will add as per project requirement
Interested candidates should send their resumes at career firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for personal interview .
Location: Kaithal, Narnaul, Rewari, Karnal, Haryana