We are currently seeking a skilled and dedicated Accountant cum MIS Executive to join our team. As an Accountant cum MIS Executive at RJSS, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the effective financial management and transparency of our organization's resources. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, conducting financial analysis, preparing budgets, and monitoring financial transactions.
The Accountant cum Admin Executive shall assist the Project Coordinator in relation to accounting related work. He/She will coordinate with Program Manager, Project Coordinator to oversee the finance and accounting system of all units, budgetary control, monitoring and control of financial management system, internal control functions
at the Project and block level.
The person should be working under the guidance of Program Manager and responsible for the followings.
1. Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
2. Data entry and validation related works of program.
3. Experience with creating financial statements.
4. Preparing reports Monthly/Quarterly/Half-yearly/Annually or as per the need of donor.
5. Knowledge of FCRA funds and should know about FCRA Rules and Regulations.
6. Knowledge of Utilizing FCRA funds in an Organisation.
7. Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
8. Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
9. Accuracy and attention to detail.
10. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
11. Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
12. Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
13. Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
14. Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
15. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
16. Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
17. Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
18. Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
19. Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
20. Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
21. Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
22. Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
23. Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
24. Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
1. Proven experience as a accountant.
2. Excellent organizing abilities.
3. Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
4. Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
5. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant Tally work.
6. M com , B.Com. or relevant field.
1. Fresher will not be preferred.
2. Should have the good knowledge of working in computer & tally.
3. Should have own laptop & conveyance.
Qualification and Experience:
1. Tally is Most.
2. Commerce Graduate
3. Should have 2-3 years of Experience in Accounting Work.
4. Capable of Handling an Accounts Department.
5. Be responsible for all financial management like, expenditure, over expenses and cashbook maintenance.
6. Experience in Budgeting and Auditing of the Organisation.
7. Strong computer skills with familiarity with Microsoft Office and accounting software Like Tally.
8. Knowledge of FCRA funds and should know about FCRA Rules and Regulations. Knowledge of Utilizing FCRA funds in an Organisation.
9. Experience of working with teams
10. Should have good writing and communication skills in English and Hindi and ability to communicate with Chairman/Founder.
11. Ensure timely submission of financial reports to the Chairman/Founder
12. Ensure of maintaining proper bills and Voucher at the Projects/ Dream Center.
Salary: 16,000 Rs(Including Social Benefits)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resume and a cover letter outlining their relevant experience and qualifications to Emailemail@example.com. Please mention "Accountant Application - [Your Name]" in the subject line.
We appreciate all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Join our dedicated team and contribute to making a positive impact through financial management in the non-profit sector.
RJSS is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Location: Koderma, Jharkhand